Call (629) 219-7150 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ian Flinn, MD is a hematology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Flinn completed a residency at University of Michigan. He currently practices at Tennessee Oncology and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flinn is board certified in Hematology.
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan, Residency Hospital
- University of Michigan, Internship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flinn?
Dr. Ian Flinn is wonderful. I came to Sarah Cannon Cancer Center for a bone marrow transplant with Dr. Flinn (my Tennessee oncologist/hematologist). After harvesting my stem cells, but before my transplant, I relapsed. I have Diffuse B Cell Non Hodgkin Lymphoma which is very aggressive. Dr. Flinn immediate got me on the path for a CAR T transplant (procedure) which is scheduled for next month. I feel very confident I am in the right hands with Dr. Flinn and we are going to kick this cancer's a**.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Flinn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ian Flinn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Flinn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flinn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Flinn frequently treats Blood Cancers, Skeletal System Neoplasms, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Flinn's office is located at 250 25th Ave N Ste 412, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center
Bmt250 25th Ave N Ste 412, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7150