Dr. Ian Dorward, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Dorward completed a residency at Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine. He currently practices at WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE DEPARTMENT OF NEUROLOGY SURGERY and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dorward is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Washington University School of Medicine Department of Neurology Surgery
Washington University School of Medicine Department of Neurology Surgery4921 Parkview Pl, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Existing Patients: (314) 362-3570
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Beaumont Hospital/Royal College of Surg Med School, Other Education — 2010
- Barnes Jewish Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Washington Univ Sch of Med, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Colorado, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dorward?
Dr. Dorward performed an anterior cervical discectomy fusion on me in November, 2018. I walked out of the hospital completely void of pain for the first time in many months. I was given pain meds on release from the hospital. I promptly took them to the police station for destruction. It’s been four months since my surgery and I can honestly say that I haven’t felt this good in years. Dr. Dorward gave me my life back. He truly cares about people. He’s a top notch surgeon.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Memorial Hospital East
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center