Dr. Ian Del Conde Pozzi, MD is a clinical cardiology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Del Conde Pozzi completed a residency at Internal Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mass.. He currently practices at Miami Cardiac and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with South Miami Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Cardiology, Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, N.Y. – Vascular Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, N.Y., Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mass., Residency Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas & LaSalle School of Medicine, Mexico City, Mexico., Medical School
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Excel Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Del Conde Pozzi?
Comprehensive, patient, caring. Dr. Del Conde Pozzi is an excellent cardiologist. He meticulously prepares for your consultation, listens to your background and concerns, and comprehensively explains background, indicators, connections, reasons, and possible care direction. It is reassuring to have a medical professional devote that level of preparation, care, and attention to a patient. Kudus Dr. Del Conde Pozzi. You are a rare find.
- South Miami Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Homestead Hospital
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
- Miami Cancer Institute