Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Ian Kaye, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. and is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rothman Inst/Thomas Jefferson U, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaye?
performed difficult spinal surgery at Jeff Center City. Excellent Doctor and would reccommend him, and his PA Danielle Hart, to anyone especially if it not a "routine" surgery like a lumbar fusion, etc. Very confident and reassuring. Sadly they are with Rothman and it wouldn't surprise me to see Dr Kaye go into teaching but that said, HE (not Rothman) is the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kaye has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kaye frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Spondylolisthesis.
Dr. Kaye's office is located at 9501 Roosevelt Blvd Fl 4, Philadelphia, PA 19114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell
- Capital Health Regional Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- 1 9501 Roosevelt Blvd Fl 4, Philadelphia, PA 19114 (800) 764-9183