Dr. Holgado has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ian Holgado, DO is a family medicine specialist in Exton, PA. Dr. Holgado completed a residency at Warren Hospital. He currently practices at Gateway Family Practice Newtown Square and is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Warren Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Villanova University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gateway Family Practice Newtown Square
Village Family Medicine93 W Devon Dr Ste 100, Exton, PA 19341 Existing Patients: (610) 321-0200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holgado?
Dr. Holgado is knowledgeable, caring, and practical. He takes the time to listen before he makes a judgment on how to proceed. Dr. Holgado is a young man, but he is an "old-fashioned" physician who is willing to spend time and then treat his patients accordingly. If a consultation is necessary he provides that information but doesn't shunt a patient off needlessly. He is the best doctor I've ever had - and at 88 years that says a lot!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ian Holgado, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Holgado's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Holgado accepts your insurance.
Dr. Holgado frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Pneumonia.
Dr. Holgado's office is located at 93 W Devon Dr Ste 100, Exton, PA 19341. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chester County Hospital
- Paoli Hospital