Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 717-0207.
Dr. Ian Makey, MD
New Patient(904) 717-0207
Dr. Ian Makey, MD is a oncology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Makey is board certified in General Surgery.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Cancer4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- Beth Isarel Deaconess Med Ctr-Harvard U, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Makey?
I’m a huge fan of Dr Makey. He was able to operate on me to rid me of the terrible symptoms of TBM. He’s a masterful surgeon with great bedside manner and the skills any patient would want a surgeon to have. I had just a few choices on my selection of a surgeon and I chose Dr Makey. I’m so thankful that I did!
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- St. Lukes Baptist Hospital
- University Hospital - University Health System
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ian Makey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Makey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Makey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Makey frequently treats Lung Cancer, Skin Screenings, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Makey's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Makey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.