Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ian Makey, MD
Dr. Ian Makey, MD is
- Beth Isarel Deaconess Med Ctr-Harvard U, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hosp Harvard Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Cedar Sinai Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Tulane, Medical School — 2006
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Makey?
Dr. Makey and his team are excellent. My thoracic tumor was completely removed with a clean follow on scan and negative margins. I was home in three days living on my own and fully recovered in a few weeks with no complications. His team was responsive and very helpful. It does not get better than this.
- Mayo Clinic in Florida
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ian Makey, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Makey's profile.
Dr. Makey in specializes in Cardiothoracic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Makey's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville, FL 32224. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Makey provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ian Makey, MD is affiliated with Mayo Clinic in Florida.
Yes, Dr. Ian Makey, MD holds board certification in General Surgery, Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery.
Dr. Makey has over 17 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Ian Makey, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Mayo Clinic Florida
Jacksonville - Cancer Surgery4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 CallExisting Patients: (904) 914-3271New Patients:(904) 914-3271