Dr. Dyme has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ira Dyme, MD is a pediatrics specialist in East Lansing, MI. Dr. Dyme completed a residency at Childrens Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Michigan State University Department of Neurology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dyme is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michigan State University Department of Neurology
Michigan State University Department804 Service Rd Rm A217, East Lansing, MI 48824 Existing Patients: (517) 353-8122
Michigan State University Department of Medicine Internal Medicine Clinic
Michigan State Univ.804 Service Rd, East Lansing, MI 48824 Existing Patients: (517) 353-8122
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dyme?
I've had two children who have seen Dr. Dyme and a third who has just been referred to him and will be seeing him for the first time next week. I'd definitely recommend him. He's brilliant and he's also my six year old autistic daughter's all time favorite doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ira Dyme, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dyme's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dyme accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dyme frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Chronic Neck Pain, and Conduct Disorder.
Dr. Dyme's office is located at 804 Service Rd Rm A217, East Lansing, MI 48824. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.