Dr. Hyman Muss, MD is a hematology specialist in Burlington, VT. Dr. Muss completed a residency at Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Internal Medicine Children'S Hosp, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Hematology and Oncology and is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Muss is board certified in Hematology.
Hematology and Oncology
Fletcher Allen Health Care ONC111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401 Existing Patients: (802) 847-8400
Uhc Campus1 S Prospect St Fl 2, Burlington, VT 05401 Existing Patients: (802) 847-3827
- Peter Bent Brigham Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Peter Bent Brigham Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny, Medical School — 1968
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Internal Medicine Children'S Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Muss?
Love Doctor Muss. Cared for me when he was director of Oncology in Vermont Fletcher-Allen. We were both in tears when he had to leave to go to Chapel Hill, NC.
- University of North Carolina Hospital