Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Harold Stites III, MD
New Patient(314) 202-5674
Current PatientShow number (573) 331-3333
Dr. Harold Stites III, MD is
- University of Western Ontario, Fellowship Hospital
- St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Admiral Life
- Aetna Health Network
- Affinity Health Plan
- AgeWell New York
- Altura Benefits
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Care 1st Health Plan
- Community First Health Plans
- Community Health Group
- Constellation Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- FCL Dental
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health
- Florida Blue
- Freedom Health
- Gateway Health Plan
- Health Net
- L.A. Care Health Plan
- Line Construction Benefit Fund (Lineco)
- Magellan Healthcare
- Medicaid of Arkansas
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Medicaid of Missouri
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Medical Mutual
- Memorial Hermann Physician Network
- Merchants Benefit Administration
- Midwest Health Plan
- Moda Health
- Novitas Solutions, Inc.
- Optimum HealthCare
- Pacific Source
- Peach State Health Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Physicians United Plan
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Saint Francis Health Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Sunshine Health
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- UnitedHealth Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stites III?
I’m quite impressed with Dr Stites, both by his knowledge/expertise and his genuine, caring attitude. He’s my 6th cardiologist, and already my favorite. He listens AND explains issues extraordinarily well.
- Saint Francis Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Harold Stites III, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Stites III' profile.
Dr. Stites III in specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Stites III frequently treats the following conditions: Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement, Heart Disease, Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion and Removal or Repair. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Stites III' office is located at 211 Saint Francis Dr Ste 15 Cape Girardeau, MO 63703. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Stites III provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Harold Stites III, MD is affiliated with Saint Francis Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Harold Stites III, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Harold Stites III, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Cape Cardiology Group
Cape Cardiology Group211 Saint Francis Dr Ste 15, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703 Call