Dr. Hunter Stokes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stokes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hunter Stokes, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Florence, SC. Dr. Stokes completed a residency at Wills Eye Inst. He currently practices at Stokes Regional Eye Center and is affiliated with McLeod Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stokes is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Inst, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School — 1963
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stokes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stokes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stokes frequently treats Eye Conditions.
Dr. Stokes' office is located at 367 W Evans St, Florence, SC 29501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stokes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- McLeod Regional Medical Center
Stokes Regional Eye Center
Pee Dee Optical367 W Evans St, Florence, SC 29501 Existing Patients: (843) 669-4156