Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hung Kim, MD is a neurotology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Neurotology.
- National Institutes of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Virginia Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Virginia Health Science Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals Program, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
My first visit with Dr. Kim. Very personable and professional. I have been a long-term ENT patient and felt very comfortable with Dr. Kim. He listens very attentively and was very thorough in his review.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hung Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Vertigo, Dizziness, and Earwax Buildup.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Bldg Nw Fl Gorman, Washington, DC 20007. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center