Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Humberto Palladino, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Doral, FL. Dr. Palladino completed a residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Mia Aesthetics Advanced Cosmetic Surgery and is affiliated with Del Sol Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Palladino is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Universidad Favaloro, Medical School — 2000
- Carmen Arriola De Marin, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palladino?
Dr. Palladino definitely deserves the Magic Surgeon title. He is awesome. Changed my life. Thank you, Guillermina Saenz
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Palladino frequently treats Abdominoplasty, Blepharoplasty, and Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery).
Dr. Palladino's office is located at 10454 Nw 31st Ter, Doral, FL 33172. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Palladino speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Palladino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Del Sol Medical Center
- El Paso Children's Hospital
- Foundation Surgical Hospital Of El Paso
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
- The Hospitals Of Providence Memorial Campus
- University Medical Center of El Paso
Mia Aesthetics Advanced Cosmetic Surgery10454 Nw 31st Ter, Doral, FL 33172 (305) 330-4959