Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Humayun Qureshi, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Sun City, CA. Dr. Qureshi completed a residency at Edgewater Hosp-U Ill Coll Med Ctr. He currently practices at Primary Practce Location Menifee Valley Cardiology, Inc and is affiliated with Hemet Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Qureshi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Advocate Christ Hosp/Univ Ill Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Edgewater Hosp-U Ill Coll Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Gandhi Medical College / Osmania University, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Osmania & Affil Hosps, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Primary Practce Location Menifee Valley Cardiology, Inc
Menifee Valley Cardiology,Inc28125 Bradley Rd Ste 260, Sun City, CA 92586 Existing Patients: (951) 679-3131
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Qureshi?
Dr. Qureshi, takes time to explain things and ask questions. I never feel rushed when I visit him and he has a calm demeanor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Qureshi frequently treats Chest Pain, Treadmill Stress Test, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Qureshi's office is located at 28125 Bradley Rd Ste 260, Sun City, CA 92586. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Qureshi speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Qureshi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center