Dr. Humaira Mahmud, MD is a nephrology specialist in Marlborough, MA. Dr. Mahmud completed a residency at Worcester Med Ctr-U Mass. She currently practices at Kidney & Hypertension Clinic and is affiliated with Marlborough Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Mahmud is board certified in Nephrology.
Kidney & Hypertension Clinic
Kidney & Hypertension Clinic246 Maple St, Marlborough, MA 01752 Existing Patients: (508) 281-5953
- Boston University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Worcester Med Ctr-U Mass, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Dhaka Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Dhaka Medical College, Medical School — 1990
- Holy Cross College, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mahmud?
Very thorough and her examinations are very intricate. Her bedside manner is fantastic. I would recommend this doctor to everyone I know she is fantastic.
- Marlborough Hospital
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
- Milford Regional Medical Center