Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Hugo Fernandez, MD is a hematology specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL. Dr. Fernandez completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at MOFFIT CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fernandez is board certified in Hematology.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Md Anderson Canc Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Bs, University Of Miami, 1985, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fernandez?
He has the biggest heart and for a world renowned expert dr, that is very rare. He saved my life. My family and I are forever indebted to this amazing, fine, wonderful man!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fernandez frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Myeloproliferative Disorders, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Fernandez's office is located at 801 N Flamingo Rd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fernandez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fernandez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Moffitt Cancer Center