Dr. Hugh Smisson III, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Smisson III completed a residency at Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli. He currently practices at Georgia Neurosurgical Institute and is affiliated with Meadows Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smisson III is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Georgia Neurosurgical Institute840 Pine St, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 743-7092
- Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli, Residency Hospital
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smisson III?
Dr. Smisson and his staff are the top of the line. All my questions and concerns are always addressed. I’ve had two surgeries and other treatment from Dr. Smisson and would highly recommend Him.
- Meadows Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center, Navicent Health