Dr. Hugh Walsh, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Walsh completed a residency at Stanford U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Oconnor Foundation and is affiliated with O'Connor Hospital. Dr. Walsh is board certified in General Surgery.
Cardiothoracic Surgery Consultants Inc.455 Oconnor Dr Ste 280, San Jose, CA 95128 Existing Patients: (408) 297-5775
- Stanford U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Stanford U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Stanford U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1969
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walsh?
Twenty-five years ago I suffered an acute case of diverticulitis, peritonitis, ruptured appendix and burst colon; rushed to Alexian Bros ER where my condition was miss-diagnosed. Dr. Walsh responded immediately, performed laparotomy, excised 1 foot of colon, cleaned me up, installed colon ostomy and monitored my recovery for 6 months; performed a laparotomy, reconnected my colon, and sewed me up. I'm still here today, healthy, no problems at all. Thank you Dr. Walsh! I call him St. Hugh.
- O'Connor Hospital