Dr. Hugh Frederick, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Frederick completed a residency at Tulane U. He currently practices at Carrell Clinic and is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center At Uptown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frederick is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Hugh A. Frederick, MD9301 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX 75231 (214) 528-4185
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Tulane U, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Tulane U, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frederick?
I’ve just referred a friend to Dr. Fredrick and realized I’d not written a recommendation! He’s just the BEST! I had a shot for Trigger Finger in CA. and it was extremely painful! Over the last 4 years I’ve had the same problem with several other fingers and Dr. Fredrick has given me great relief with much less painful shots! He is so nice and has a terrific staff that’s been with him for many years, Office is full of personal autographed pictures of rodeo and all sports figures thanking him for his treatment. You’ll be as thankful to be his patient as I am.
- Baylor Medical Center At Uptown
- North Central Surgical Center