Dr. Huda Salman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Salman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Huda Salman, MD is a hematology specialist in Stony Brook, NY. Dr. Salman completed a residency at Cornell MC. She currently practices at University Associates in Obgyn and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salman is board certified in Hematology.
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Cornell MC, Residency Hospital — 1999
- New York Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salman?
Excellent physician. The best
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Salman frequently treats Lymphosarcoma, Acute Leukemia, and Hodgkin's Disease.
Dr. Salman's office is located at 3 Edmund D Pellegrino Rd, Stony Brook, NY 11794. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salman speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Salman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Augusta University Medical Center
- Stony Brook University Hospital
University Associates in Obgyn3 Edmund D Pellegrino Rd, Stony Brook, NY 11794 (631) 638-1000