Call (718) 509-6518 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Hua Yang, MD
Dr. Hua Yang, MD is a cardiology specialist in Flushing, NY. Dr. Yang completed a residency at University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. She currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens - Downtown Flushing Multispecialty and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. Dr. Yang is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York Presbyterian, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2008
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yang?
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hua Yang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yang frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Yang's office is located at 136-56 39th Avenue, Flushing, NY 11354. Find other locations and directions.