Dr. Hrair Darakjian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Darakjian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hrair Darakjian, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Valencia, CA. Dr. Darakjian completed a residency at University Chicago Med Center. He currently practices at Mid Valley Orthopedics and is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Calif Spine Surgery Med Grp, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University Chicago Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University Chicago Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Chicago/Pritzker School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- University of Illinois Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Armenian, Spanish
Mid Valley Orthopedics
Midvalley Orthopedic Specialist23734 Valencia Blvd Ste 203, Valencia, CA 91355 Existing Patients: (661) 253-2223
Greater Valley Med Group Northridge18531 Roscoe Blvd Ste 215, Northridge, CA 91324 Existing Patients: (818) 882-2228
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Darakjian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Darakjian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Darakjian frequently treats Elbow Sprain, Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Darakjian's office is located at 23734 Valencia Blvd Ste 203, Valencia, CA 91355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Darakjian speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Armenian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Darakjian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital