Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 955-5050.
Dr. Howard Weitz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Weitz completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weitz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology
Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology925 Chestnut St Ste Mezz, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weitz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Weitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Howard Weitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weitz frequently treats Mitral Valve Regurgitation, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Weitz's office is located at 925 Chestnut St Ste Mezz, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Atlantic City
- Lancaster General Hospital