Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fellows accepts your insurance.
Dr. Howard Fellows, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Eureka, CA. Dr. Fellows completed a residency at Roger Williams Medical Center. He currently practices at Eureka - Hematologyoncology and is affiliated with Great River Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fellows is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Roger Williams Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Roger Williams Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fellows?
He is an awesome knowledgeable Doctor who diagnosed me with Antiphospholid Syndrome after surviving a Pulmonary Embolism. Thank you Dr. Fellows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fellows frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Fellows' office is located at 2710 DOLBEER ST, Eureka, CA 95501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fellows speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fellows has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Great River Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Redding