Dr. Howard Jacobs, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Pikesville, MD. Dr. Jacobs completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. He currently practices at LifeBridge Community Plmnlgy and is affiliated with Carroll Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jacobs is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
LifeBridge Community Plmnlgy
LifeBridge Community Plmnlgy1838 Greene Tree Rd Ste 350, Pikesville, MD 21208 Existing Patients: (410) 484-5686
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacobs?
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore