Dr. Howard Singer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Singer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Howard Singer, MD is a pediatrics specialist in South Barrington, IL. Dr. Singer completed a residency at Chldns Hospital. He currently practices at South Barrington Pediatrics and is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singer is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Chldns Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Akron General Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1966
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1965
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Barrington Pediatrics33 W Higgins Rd Ste 1000, South Barrington, IL 60010 Existing Patients: (847) 783-0030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singer frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Singer's office is located at 33 W Higgins Rd Ste 1000, South Barrington, IL 60010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Singer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates