Dr. Howard Silberman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silberman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Howard Silberman, MD is a general surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Silberman completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Divison Breast/Soft Tissue Sgy and is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silberman is board certified in General Surgery.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1972
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Divison Breast/Soft Tissue Sgy
Divison Breast/Soft Tissue Sgy1441 Eastlake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90089 Existing Patients: (323) 865-3535
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silberman?
A good, caring knowledgeable doctor who knows how to evaluate and assess. He saved me from unnecessary surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silberman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silberman frequently treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration , and Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage.
Dr. Silberman's office is located at 1441 Eastlake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90089. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Silberman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Silberman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Keck Hospital of USC
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center