Dr. Howard Safran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Safran's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Howard Safran, MD is a hematology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Safran completed a residency at Boston University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Rehabilitation Unit and is affiliated with Newport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Safran is board certified in Hematology.
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Boston University Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rehabilitation Unit593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903 Existing Patients: (401) 444-4830
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Safran?
He is a wonderful doctor always has a smile and takes the time to explain everything to you he is our hero saved my husbands life a few times by catching the cancer early he will always have a special place in our hearts dont ever change Dr. Safran your the greatest
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Safran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Safran frequently treats Hemophilia, Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Safran's office is located at 593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Safran has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Newport Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital