Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (973) 891-9259.
Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD
New Patient(973) 891-9259
Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Livingston, NJ. Dr. Rudominer completed a residency at Kings County Hospital Center. He currently practices at Howard S. Rudominer, M.D., P.A. and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center.
Howard S. Rudominer, M.D., P.A.
Howard S. Rudominer, M.D., P.A.59 SPRINGBROOK RD, Livingston, NJ 07039 Existing Patients: (973) 891-9259
- Kings County Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Queen's Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Ny Univ/Nyu Med Ctr, Other Education — 1981
- Kings Co Hospital Suny Brooklyn, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Rutgers U, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rudominer?
Dr. Rudy is very experienced and knowledgeable his field. Our child has been in his care for the past couple of years. He is very professional and always available when needed. We are very grateful to have him as our therapist. Highly recommended.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rudominer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rudominer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rudominer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rudominer frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychological Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Rudominer's office is located at 59 SPRINGBROOK RD, Livingston, NJ 07039. Find other locations and directions.