Dr. Howard Lewis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lewis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Howard Lewis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Issaquah, WA. Dr. Lewis completed a residency at Wadsworth VA Hosp. He currently practices at Swedish Heart & Vascular and is affiliated with Swedish Cherry Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lewis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Oreg Hlth/Scis U, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Wadsworth VA Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Wadsworth VA Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Swedish Hosps-U Wash, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Swedish Heart & Vascular
Swedish Nephrology - Issaquah751 Ne Blakely Dr Ste 3020, Issaquah, WA 98029 Existing Patients: (425) 313-7123
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lewis?
Was very focused. Reviewed a long history but zeroed in on key events Left me feeling I was a partner in my care
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lewis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lewis frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lewis' office is located at 751 Ne Blakely Dr Ste 3020, Issaquah, WA 98029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lewis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus
- Swedish Issaquah Campus