Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Howard Bush, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Weston, FL. Dr. Bush completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Weston Emergency Physicians LLC and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Florida. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bush is board certified in Cardiology.
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Tex Heart Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1983
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1982
- Syracuse University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bush?
I have been seeing Dr. Howard Bush for many years,& in my opinion he is one of the Best Doctors I have had the good fortune to know. (on my next birthday I will be 80 years young) so to say that is no small feat. His education & his clinical experience is stellar & his patience instills confidence that you are the most important thing on his mind during your visit & that you will always have the best advice for any condition you might face.He is all the great adjectives you would want in a doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bush has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bush frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bush's office is located at 3100 Weston Rd, Weston, FL 33331. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic Florida