Dr. Howard Rice, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rice's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Howard Rice, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Glenview, IL. Dr. Rice completed a residency at Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health. Dr. Rice is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, Residency Hospital — 1962
- Ind U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1960
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1959
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2401 Ravine Way, Glenview, IL 60025 Existing Patients: (847) 998-8806
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rice?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rice accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rice's office is located at 2401 Ravine Way, Glenview, IL 60025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rice has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.