Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Woodward accepts your insurance.
Dr. Howard Woodward, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Woodward completed a residency at University of Chicago. He currently practices at Nebraska Spine and Pain Center and is affiliated with Nebraska Spine Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Woodward is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- University of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1978
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nebraska Spine and Pain Center
Nebraska Spine and Pain Center13616 California St Ste 100, Omaha, NE 68154 Existing Patients: (402) 496-0404
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woodward?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Woodward frequently treats Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), Back Pain, and Bursitis.
Dr. Woodward's office is located at 13616 California St Ste 100, Omaha, NE 68154. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Woodward has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nebraska Spine Hospital