Dr. Howard Brown, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Greenville, NC. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Heag Pain Management Center and is affiliated with Maria Parham Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Kerlan-Jobe Ortho Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Stanford University - B.S. Biology, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Medical Health Plan, Inc.
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
- United Healthcare Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Other than the long wait time this office is amazing.... Friendly staff Dr. Brown is very pleasant and easy to talk to
- Maria Parham Medical Center
- Sovah Health - Martinsville
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital