Dr. Howard Phillips, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Phillips' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Howard Phillips, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Hawthorne, NY. Dr. Phillips completed a residency at NYU Langone Medical Center. He currently practices at Hudson Valley Eye Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phillips is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hudson Valley Eye Associates
Hudson Valley Eye Associates24 Saw Mill River Rd Ste 202, Hawthorne, NY 10532 Existing Patients: (914) 345-3937
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phillips?
Dr. Phillips has been my eye doctor for over 20 years. He is kind, patient, and extremely knowledgeable in his field.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Phillips accepts your insurance.
Dr. Phillips frequently treats Drusen, Dry Eyes, and Visual Field Defects.
Dr. Phillips' office is located at 24 Saw Mill River Rd Ste 202, Hawthorne, NY 10532. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Phillips speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Phillips has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.