Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grill accepts your insurance.
Dr. Howard Grill, MD is a cardiology specialist in Coos Bay, OR. Dr. Grill completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Santiam Mem Hosp Emergency and is affiliated with Excela Health Frick Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grill is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Network of America
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Santiam Mem Hosp Emergency
Bay Area Hospital1775 Thompson Rd, Coos Bay, OR 97420 Existing Patients: (541) 269-8111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grill?
He explains everything until I understand. He advised me on diet and nutrition. He handled my cardioversion with competence and care. He checked on me often when I was in the hospital. He set a reasonable schedule for check-ups. He was invariably polite and helpful to my spouse. His staff is superb. They are caring and kind. They answer the phone. If you leave a message, they get back to you quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grill frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Grill's office is located at 1775 Thompson Rd, Coos Bay, OR 97420. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grill has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Excela Health Frick Hospital
- Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital