Dr. Howard Greene, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Greene's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Howard Greene, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Florence, SC. Dr. Greene completed a residency at Akron City Hospital. He currently practices at Clemson Eye PA and is affiliated with McLeod Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greene is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Akron City Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Miami School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Princeton Unversity, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greene?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greene accepts your insurance.
Dr. Greene frequently treats Aphakia and Other Disorders of Lens, Pterygium Surgery, and Pterygium.
Dr. Greene's office is located at 400 N Cashua Dr, Florence, SC 29501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Greene has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- McLeod Regional Medical Center