Dr. Howard Chandler, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Chandler completed a residency at University Minn Hospital. He currently practices at Piedmont Physicians Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chandler is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Piedmont Physicians Neurosurgery
Piedmont Physicians Neurosurgery2001 Peachtree Rd Ne Ste 645, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-2050
- University Minn Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1956
- University Minn Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1952
- Emory University, Medical School — 1951
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chandler?
I had a tumor on my optic nerve and had lost the vision in my left eye. The surgery was very complicated, but was a total success, my vision was 100% restored. I would recommend Dr. Chandler and his team to anyone needing neurosurgery.
- Piedmont Hospital
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick