Dr. Howard Marans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marans' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Howard Marans, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Santa Ana, CA. Dr. Marans completed a residency at Gallie Orthopaedic Surgical Residency. He currently practices at Rahman Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center and is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marans is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Royal Adelaide Hospital/Sportsmed Sa, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Orthopaedic and Arthritic Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Gallie Orthopaedic Surgical Residency, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Of Toronto/Masters Degree, Other Education — 1985
- Mt Sinai Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Toronto, Medical School — 1982
- University of Toronto / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rahman Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center
Rahman Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center1901 E 4th St Ste 250, Santa Ana, CA 92705 Existing Patients: (714) 979-8981
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marans?
Great Orthopedic surgeon! He repaired my broken clavicle at the shoulder and also a broken wrist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marans frequently treats Spinal and Postural Screening, Bone Scan, and Joint Fluid Test.
Dr. Marans' office is located at 1901 E 4th St Ste 250, Santa Ana, CA 92705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marans speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Marans has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
- Orange Coast Medical Center