Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 465-3435.
Dr. Howard Rosner, DO is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Rosner completed a residency at Metropolitan Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia, P.C. and is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Other Education — 2012
- Metropolitan Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Metropolitan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Metropolitan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Franklin and Marshall College, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosner?
Thorough exam, minimal wait times. Friendly, considerate and respectful staff. Dr. Rosner seems compassionate, explains procedures, and encourages follow up contact, if needed between visits. Office and exam rooms are very clean, plus parking in the lot at the S.Philly office makes it even more convenient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rosner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Howard Rosner, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosner frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypertensive Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Rosner's office is located at 1809 W Oregon Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19145. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosner speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital