Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Howard Gross, MD is a hematology specialist in Englewood, OH. Dr. Gross completed a residency at Christ Hospital. He currently practices at Dayton Physicians Network and is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gross is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Christ Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Christ Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gross?
Dr. Gross has been a very caring and insightful Dr. for my particular situation. I trust his decisions and analysis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gross has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gross frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Gross' office is located at 9000 N Main St Ste G-36, Englewood, OH 45415. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center