Dr. Howard Taubin, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Stratford, CT. Dr. Taubin completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Gastroenterology Associates PC and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taubin is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Gastroenterology Associates PC
Gastroenterology Associates PC2890 Main St, Stratford, CT 06614 (203) 375-1200
- Yale University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Montefiore Hosp-Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Montefiore Hosp-Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1966
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taubin?
I was a patient for many years before Dr Taubin retired. To me, he was the best gastro doctor due to the fact that he diagnosed me FINALLY when others couldn't. Dr Taubin treated my ailments until his retirement. I will be seeing Dr Bedford now. I also respect him tremendously. He also has cared for me. I am very comfortable w the doctors in this office. Great bedside manor. Always explains everything ! Dr Taubin even called me on Christmas Eve one year to give me results so I wouldn't have to go crazy over the holiday. Very compassionate group. Brilliant doctors.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Yale - New Haven Hospital