Dr. Goldman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Howard Goldman, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Goldman completed a residency at Franklin Square Hospital Center. He currently practices at Baltimore Preventive Mdcn Ctr and is affiliated with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Franklin Square Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Franklin Square Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Franklin Square Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- St Georges U, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baltimore Preventive Mdcn Ctr
Baltimore Preventive Mdcn Ctr9106 Philadelphia Rd Ste 304, Rosedale, MD 21237 Existing Patients: (410) 238-3262
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldman?
Dr. Goldman is a top-notch doctor. He stays current on the latest medical information and is an excellent diagnostician. He has great "bedside" manner and really cares about me as a person (my family too). Unlike many other doctors who see many patients daily, he remembers my name and my primary health problem (my wife is a patient too he asks about her as well when I have an appointment). Great family physician!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Howard Goldman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldman frequently treats Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Familial Hypercholesterolemia, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Goldman's office is located at 9106 Philadelphia Rd Ste 304, Rosedale, MD 21237. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center