Dr. Howard Herman, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Herman completed a residency at Ny Eye And Ear Infirm. He currently practices at ENT of Georgia South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Herman is board certified in Otolaryngology.
ENT of Georgia South1218 W Paces Ferry Rd Nw, Atlanta, GA 30327 Existing Patients: (770) 991-2800
- Ny Eye And Ear Infirm, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Boston University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Herman?
I highly recommend Dr. Hermann as he is a very knowledgable and caring doctor with outstanding bedside manner. He spends considerable time with his patients ensuring that they understand the diagnosis and treatment plan. A +