Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Howard Silk, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Silk completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at ATLANTA ALLERGY AND ASTHMA and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silk is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Boston University Medical School, Medical School
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- State University Of New York, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silk?
DrSilk is a great allergist He is wonderful with my children. I went tosee him for a chronic cough that he diagnosed the cause a chronic sinus infection and cured me in 2 weeks ! His office staff is great as well
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Silk frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Silk's office is located at 2300 Henderson Mill Rd Ne Ste 230, Atlanta, GA 30345. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Silk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital