Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Howard Kaplan, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Poughkeepsie, NY. He currently practices at Hudson Retina and is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaplan is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hudson Retina94 Pine St, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 Existing Patients: (845) 454-3030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaplan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kaplan frequently treats Retinal Vein Occlusion, Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Diabetic Macular Edema (DME).
Dr. Kaplan's office is located at 94 Pine St, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaplan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kaplan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center