Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Howard Eisen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hershey, PA. Dr. Eisen completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Mshmc-rehab Hospital and is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eisen is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mshmc-rehab Hospital500 University Dr, Hershey, PA 17033 Existing Patients: (717) 531-8407
Hahnemann Univ. Hospital230 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19102 Existing Patients: (215) 762-4200
Lankenau Heart Group - Paoli255 W Lancaster Ave Ste 331, Paoli, PA 19301 Existing Patients: (717) 531-8407
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eisen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eisen frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Congestive Heart Failure, and Cardiomyopathy, Dilated.
Dr. Eisen's office is located at 500 University Dr, Hershey, PA 17033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eisen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hahnemann University Hospital