Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Howard Herrmann, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Herrmann completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at University of Pennsylvania and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Herrmann is board certified in Cardiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Harvard, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Pennsylvania3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 615-4949
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Herrmann?
Dr. Herrmann is a truly gifted and compassionate physician. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Herrmann has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Herrmann frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Herrmann's office is located at 3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania