Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Howard Rosenthal, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Rosenthal completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at The University of Kansas Cancer Center and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosenthal is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Kans Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenthal?
Absolutely the best of the best!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rosenthal frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Rosenthal's office is located at 10730 Nall Avenue Suite 201, Overland Park, KS 66211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosenthal speaks Arabic, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rosenthal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital
The University of Kansas Cancer Center
Sarcoma Center10730 Nall Avenue Suite 201, Overland Park, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 588-1227