Call (720) 764-7915 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Howard Corren, MD is a family medicine specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Corren completed a residency at Poudre Valley Hospital. He currently practices at Potomac Primary Care and is affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Corren is board certified in Family Practice.
- Poudre Valley Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University Of Colorado, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Sloans Lake Health Insurance
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Potomac Primary Care
Potomac Primary Care1400 S Potomac St Ste 190, Aurora, CO 80012 Existing Patients: (720) 764-7915
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Corren?
Excellent! I have been seeing Dr. Corren for at least 25 years. He is friendly and a great listener when you explain what is going on. He is also very thorough. I highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Corren has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Corren accepts your insurance.
Dr. Corren frequently treats Gout, Wellness Examination, and Cough.
Dr. Corren's office is located at 1400 S Potomac St Ste 190, Aurora, CO 80012. Find other locations and directions.
- The Medical Center of Aurora